Shrikhand Mahadev trek or Yatra is one of the challenging and beautiful trek in Kullu Valley, If you are a trekking Lover then this trek can fulfill your desire. But if you are not a trekking lover then this trek is not for because no one can push you till the End. Shrikhand Mahadev Trek is located in Between three beautiful district , Kullu , Kinnaur and Shimla or we can say you can see all the thee valleys from the top of Shrikhand. The most beautiful thing about this trek is the difficulties and the waterfall and last the snow trek, After parvati bag you will get only Snow. This Trek is not for Kids or for the faint hearted.
Important Things about Shrikhand Mahadev Trek:
- This tour will start from Shimla and ends in Kullu.
- After croosic 26Km of trek you will be reach at the height of 16000ft.
- The tour is total 8days tour but sometime can take less or more time to complete if there is Heavy rainfall . But don’t worry its all about one day, either it will take one day less or one day more.
- You must be medically fit before going on this tour because this tour has some points which are more than 15000ft and that will give you serious health problem mostly headache or AMS etc. So be ready for these challenges.
- Don’t take this trek lightly.
- Please take medicines that you need because till Jaon Village because you won’t find any medical help.
24 reviews for Shrikhand Mahadev Yatra
There are no reviews yet.